1. Name one renewable resource and nonrenewable resource.
2. What is an example of an open system? Explain why it is an example.
1. A carbon atom moved from a plant to a fossil fuel. What process did it undergo?
2. A carbon atom started in an animal and went through respiration. What reservoir is the atom in now?
No opener today!
1. What scientific data can a weather satellite give scientists?
2. How does a GPS give a location?
1. What is my policy on cell phones?
2. Name a lab safety rule that you know from the past. Why is it important?
1. What is the first thing you should do when you enter the classroom each day? Second thing?
2. Give me your best definition of Earth Science in a complete sentence.
1. Name two branches of geoscience and what they study.
2. Give an example of each sphere of geoscience.
1. What are the layers of the earth as described by physical properties?
2. Why is the core of Earth solid?